Welcome to Ep 6! We are getting a little more free-form with the show… A touch of news and a lot of talk about the local Autocross event over the weekend. We hope you enjoy. Feedback is always appreciated! email@example.com
On the show:
- Shout out to other local podcasts
- Sponsors? We still need you… And you need us!
- Projects and personal news:
- Daryl: Volvo Bushing update!
- Eric: Autocross update with the folks over in Champaign at “Revenge of the cones”. Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pNzM5ETUv3uqJhHE8
- Customer of the week: The over-spender?
- National News:
- The New presidential limo… The Beast! Eric and Daryl run down some of its features.
- Local car cruise info. (Its like they were listening to Ep 5!)
- Spoon River Drive. Daryl has some tips on where to stop.
- “Moment of Musk”
- Elon is dinged for a cool 20 million for popping off on twitter. (Dont worry, he can afford it!)
- Question of the week: The self serve kiosk at your local service department. Yay or Nay?
- Cars of the week:
- Daryl: 1927 Chrysler Roadster on Facebook Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/325924017975342/
- Eric: 1967 Toyota 2000GT LHD on Bring a Trailer. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-toyota-2000gt/
- Documentary on Lime Rock Park. Check it out!
Thanks again for listening! See you at Cars and Coffee this Saturday!